the most D-ish GUI library

Saša Janiška via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 14 13:26:51 PDT 2016

Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> writes:

> Well, currently there is no support for OS X so if that's a
> requirement then DWT will obviously not work.

Well, OS X and Windows are 'nice to have'.

> Personally I would not create an application for OS X at all if it did
> not have a native GUI.

It would be nice to have bindings for wx, but if not...

> A couple of years ago I started on an OS X port [2], but I've
> abandoned that in favor of automating the porting process [3].

So, DWT works on Mac OS, but it's not native as GtkD and you do not have
intention to work on OS X port, right?

> If the OS X port was complete, the advantage over GtkD would be that
> it would be native.

That's clear.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The senses, the mind and the intelligence are the sitting places
of this lust. Through them lust covers the real knowledge of the