Some crazy ideas from a high level perspective

rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 22 08:19:10 PDT 2016

Idea 1:

Sigh I do wish the author of gl3n had given permission for relicense for
Phobos. Would do what you want.

Idea 3:

My goal is get windowing/image library into Phobos. Now that is not a UI
toolkit but you can atleast get a window up and show an image like a graph.
Kinda everything you want.

About web based UI's, just ew. They've been shown to not work time and
time again. Nothing better than a native UI.

If you want to help me with windowing/image library, I need
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2845 to support
blending.
Otherwise blah work being
https://github.com/rikkimax/alphaPhobos/tree/master/source/std/experimental/bindings