Females in the community.

Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 22 11:06:28 PDT 2016

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 21:42:55 +0000, Lass Safin wrote:
> I, I mean, I just really CAN'T take you seriously, when you link shit
> like that.
>
> I mean, sure, groups with a better balance of women and men tend to fare
> better, but thing is, we don't really care about the gender of someone,
> whom we aren't with physically. We just don't.

https://peerj.com/preprints/1733/

"Surprisingly, our results show that women's contributions tend to be
accepted more often than men's. However, when a woman's gender is
identifiable, they are rejected more often."

In other words, you can be any gender you want! Just don't let people in
the community know if you're not a guy. Hope that wasn't an important
part of your identity, like if your parents went as far as dressing you
in different clothing because your gender from the day you were born or
something like that.