Females in the community.

Abdulhaq via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 24 09:06:15 PDT 2016

I have to say I agree that, for better or for worse, this thread
alone demonstrates an occasional aggressiveness that puts me off,
never mind women who are, generally speaking, less likely to
weather the tone of voice often used here.

Karabuta seems to be a non-native English speaker and got laid
into for using the wrong word for women. He took the lashing in
good spirits but it doesn't bode well for the thinner skinned who
might otherwise have a valuable contribution to make.