Travis CI spurious failures

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 4 10:43:42 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 4 September 2016 at 17:37:28 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> In this case, it's seems to be a race condition between Travis
> trying to check out the branch to test, and GitHub actually
> serving it up (or you removing it again).

Oh, wait, this is on a branch in the main dlang repo, as created
by the GitHub online editor. We might want to restrict CI runs to
the main branches by adding something like this to .travis.yml:

---
branches:
   only:
   - master
   - stable
---

Then again, people shouldn't be creating branches on the main
repo anyway (although last time I checked, this was
unavoidable when using the "revert" button).

  — David