colour lib needs reviewers

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 15 07:45:46 PDT 2016

On 09/15/2016 10:37 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Yeah, if you already have defined all the standard ddoc macros because
> the default styling is not useful at all.

Glad to hear that. It becomes a matter of improving the default-provided
macros and/or distribute some .ddoc batteries.

Jacob, I'd also like to thank for the great constructive ideas for
improving things and for formulating them as enhancement requests on
bugsilla. This is the kind of communication that pushes things forward.

Andrei