GDC and shared libraries

Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 7 10:36:14 PDT 2017

Am Fri, 07 Apr 2017 17:29:46 +0100
schrieb Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>:

> At GDC 5.3.1 there was no support for shared libraries, or, at least,
> so I believe and encoded in the SCons tests. Is there a version of GDC
> from which shared libraries are supported?

Unfortunately the GCC version (5.3.1) doesn't say much. According to
the GDC changelog shared library support was finished September last
year. This is frontend version >= 2.067, though we never released 2.067
(there was never a stable 2.067 revision). 2.068.2 releases should have
full shared library support and of course the current master
gdc-6/5/4.9/4.8 branches have full support as well.

-- Johannes