Promoting TutorialsPoint's D tutorial

Ecstatic Coder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 27 04:43:40 PDT 2017

And I'd like to point out that maybe I'm not the best web
developer in the world, but what I suggest is quite close to what
you can see on the website of very successful programming
languages.

I'm only suggesting to have a SIMPLE and PRACTICAL landing page,
which is also tailored for those who are completely NEW to D or
even to programming, and just landed on this web page by
CURIOSITY about the language.

If you succeed in convincing them that D is good for them, and
that D can be easily installed and learned, then there are great
chances they will become D programmers.

So basically my advice for the landing page is as simple as that :

1. Say "Welcome"

2. Show how D is nice, ending with a link to the feature page

3. Show how simple D code looks like, using 4 well chosen
examples, with the first on the right of the main page.

4. Show how easy it is to learn D.

5. Show how easy it is to install DMD and a simple editor like
CoEdit on any win/mac/linux computer.

That's all I suggest...