state of ranges

Luís Marques luis at luismarques.eu
Tue Dec 12 23:43:19 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 23:25:19 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
wrote:
> Have you noticed performance problems or implementation side
> irregularities?

Well, I was referring to things like in front() having to use
code such as `if(!inited) ...; return value`, which was discussed
here in the forum in the past.

The performance side hasn't been too bad for me personally (so
far...), but I started this thread exactly because I wanted to
know if I could move some code to the empty() method of the
range, as that would be more convenient and performant. So you
could say I mostly noticed the "regularity" part.