Maybe D is right about GC after all !

codephantom me at noyb.com
Fri Dec 29 01:18:49 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 28 December 2017 at 10:54:08 UTC, Russel Winder
wrote:

> If you want to believe that fine. Clearly you are missing the
> point I am making, which clearly must be my fault for bad
> expression. Also clear it is not worth progressing this debate.

You are asking Walter to 'quantify' something that simply does
not need to be quantified. This is the problem with the
scientific method.

Not everything needs to be, or can be, or should be, quantified.

Some things just make sense, and it is obvious, and it can be
left at that.

Like not having to annotate functions with func, or fn.

Not having to use := when you mean =

etc..
etc....