Database of practicality will be an important factor for development of D language in the future

FrankLike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 1 21:33:57 PST 2017

    A good language, powerful performance is on the one hand, but,
first of all is practical.
No language does not involve the database, because the database
is the most widely used. Why C #, Java are better than D in
practical? Because the basic work is good and practical!

   There was a language is born for the database, it's called
PowerBuilder, because it did not keep up with the development of
the Internet era (B / S architecture), and their own development
is not good, and later replaced by Java. But now, D even C / S
architecture is not doing a good job.
   When I'm ready to use D, but found the poor practicality! C #,
Java can do, but D can not do!
  For example, I want to do the  execution of stored procedure for
MSSql、MySQL database. I found in Mysql-d, Mysql-Native, arsd,
DDBC, etc. there is no result. Therefore, the project had to give
up, turn to C #.

the practicality of database in D , is the basis for the
development of D, will determine the future of D!

Frank