syntax sugar: std.path::buildPath instead of from!"std.path".buildPath

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 15 09:10:26 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 15 February 2017 at 07:56:00 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> Your documentation is an improvement but it doesn't help when
> reading the source code.

Yeah, I think there's a few things we can do in the source too.
We should find the common combinations and abstract them out,
like I said before, isInputRangeOf is potentially useful.

Though, like Andrei, I'm skeptical on doing too much of that,
since the combinations can quickly explode and then you just have
to search through more to figure out wtf they mean.

That'd help the source and docs if we find the right balance.