Master thesis

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 1 07:40:36 PDT 2017

Dgame wrote:

> Which impact would have D on the software-architecture, if it would be
> choosen for a 2D game instead of C/C++?
i can actually finish 'em. most of the time when i'm working with D, i feel
that compiler tries to help me. EVERY TIME i'm working with C/C++, i know
for sure that compiler silently setting traps for me ('cause it is
absolutely impossible to write safe and secure C/C++ code -- tnx to
standard committee and compiler implementers, anything can turn into UB
unexpectedly, and writing UB-free code is tedious and it will have UB
anyway).

otherwise, i hate writing articles: writing code is way more fun. ;-)