VSCode plugins

Wulfklaue via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 4 06:27:57 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 at 04:49:29 UTC, Manu wrote:
> I've been using code-d for a while, and it generally works
> well. I've also noticed there's another plugin available, which
> at the time I first looked, appeared to be older and
> less-featured than code-d.

dlang-vscode.dlang seems to be more alive at pure minimum.
Webfreak his code-d is more up to date and more easy to install.
Well, months ago it was my impression.

The issue is sometimes some plugin authors take breaks. And
sometimes the latest versions of D break something, making it
impossible for the plugins to compile the dependencies. So its
better the have choice then.

Is it better to have one plugin where both authors work upon.
Yes. Will it happen: Probably not.