Is there a good lib out there to handle large integer of know size ?

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 11 14:52:40 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 11 June 2017 at 18:01:41 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
>  And what timing, I just finished getting it working with
> assembly and compatible versions. Seems 5x slower rather than
> the dreaded 50, but that's from testing factorial up to 100
> (200ms vs 1,200ms).

  Doing a 10240bit int I ran though 1,000 factorials in 6 seconds
(this includes printing the values out). I got to about 400 in 16
minutes using the generic code. So like the wideint
implementation I saw a while ago, larger types aren't
recommended, but the speed penalty you can live with to use
cent/ucent.

  Also got Cent working (mostly). In a few more days I should
probably have this done. If there's somewhere else i should post
my work regarding this or updates, do let me know.