D needs to get its shit together!

Mark via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 17 15:57:46 PDT 2017

On Friday, 16 June 2017 at 13:14:46 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
> If you are interested in donations, there is such
> infrastructure, it's called the D Foundation.

I imagine that it's not possible to make donations to the
foundation that are restricted for the use of advancing a
specific aspect of the language (e.g. tooling).

I don't know if anyone is looking at the state of the ecosystem
from the persepctive of a corporation considering whether or not
to use D for some project. Of course, such a perspective is
immaterial if there is little community interest in corporate
adaption of D...