Go 1.9

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 25 23:47:53 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 25 June 2017 at 10:50:17 UTC, Igor wrote:
> percent of developers needing memory management. The games
> industry is growing like crazy [1][2] and after all these years
> C++ is still the main language for that except that today 99%
> of those developers have many bad things to say about it.

I think the number of games are increasing because people now can
write games in other languages than C++. Unfortunately it is my
impression many of those games are the same game-engine being
redressed with differently themed graphics + some tweaks.

> article [3] has it explained nicely, except that it seems to me
> language should be marketed as general but have strong
> libraries (or game engines) for specific purposes through which
> it should market itself as something specialized.

But you need a focus, figure out what you are good at and go with
it. For which domain is your language the best option?

Decent doesn