Phobos PR in need of review/merge

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 27 12:15:46 PDT 2017

On 6/27/17 1:21 PM, Mike Wey wrote:
> On 27-06-17 08:49, Walter Bright wrote:
>> You can also specifically request a review from one of Team Phobos:
>>
>> https://github.com/orgs/dlang/teams/team-phobos/members
>>
>> Just click on the [Reviwers] link.
>
> Is that page private? I get an 404 error, and i can't find the page on
> github.

Yes, it's private. It's actually hard to figure out how github looks
from a non-member account when you are a member, because you need a
separate github login.

I think you can request a review though pretty easily on a PR by
clicking on the "Reviewers" link (has a little gear next to it) on the
upper right.

-Steve