dlang website design

Ecstatic Coder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 28 00:30:35 PDT 2017

> The default example is the classic hello word, then we show how
> to declare and use integers, strings, arrays, maps, then how to
> declare classes, then we have interesting "use-case" examples :
> process a text file line by line, using regular expressions,
> guess-a-number game, sort lines in alphabetical order, etc.

Within the next few months I'll try to find some free time to
write all these examples and put them in a D_TUTORIAL project on
my senselogic github account.

The ui/game examples will be based on a small Nuklear-inspired
std.ui library, and the web examples based on a small
Vibe-inspired std.web library.

I guess that as usual this will remain unused, but that doesn't
matter actually, as they will be useful to my kids as a reference
examples for their personal use, which is already fine by me.