DConf 2017 Hackathon report

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 12 01:51:41 PDT 2017

On 2017-05-09 06:35, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> Please list what we've achieved during the hackathon, including what is
> started but is likely to be finished in the coming days or months.
>
> For me:
>
> - Finished updating "Programming in D" to 2.074.0 (the HTML is now up to
> date but I could not get to the still manual work of preparing the ebooks)
>
> - Contributed to the logo and branding discussions
>
> - Opened two bugs
>
> - Ate German cookies :)
>
> Ali

A bit late to the party but I created a Dub file for DMD to be able to
use the lexer and parser as a library [1]. Although I did run into some
problems with Dub [2], which I'm not sure how to solve.

[1] https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6771
[2]
http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.dub/thread/15871/

--