DConf 2017 Hackathon report

Bastiaan Veelo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 11 14:24:10 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 9 May 2017 at 04:35:40 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> - Contributed to the logo and branding discussions

Me too. And:

- Discussed ways to move forward with Laeeth and Andrei, and
Daniel and Stefan.

- Discussed an issue in std.experimental.logger with Robert.

- Worked on translation of Extended Pascal snippets to D. It took
rather long retrieving them from my workstation at home, but
after that I got valuable help from 3-4 seniors in my direct
vicinity, finding ways to emulate EP constructs. Nice!

Bastiaan.