Weak Eco System?

Mike B Johnson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 22 02:13:22 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 08:19:43 UTC, Benro wrote:
> On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 23:17:10 UTC, Mike B Johnson wrote:
>>
>> Grow up!!!!!
>>
>> ! is not yelling. It makes no sound, has no meaning, and only
>> exists to insert in to tight anuses that have no life.
>
> Thank you for your helpful comment.
>
> I wonder if the inability for D community to grow is not more
> related to the fairly noticeable arrogant attitude of its
> members.

You should ask yourself that question, seriously. You started
with your condescending ego based remark about how ! is yelling,
when it is not! THIS IS
YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which, in fact, it is not because no sound was made. But because
of your need to be treated as an authority you pretend to know
something and then run around trying to enforce some imaginary
law that you have self appointed yourself the judge, jury, and
executioner.

Then, because you think you are intelligent you try to pretend
further to hold some imaginary high ground because you are born
from the loins of Jesus himself and the rest of us heathens are
too stupid to get it.

My suggestion, go back to acting school. Whatever you are doing
isn't working.