Project Elvis

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Tue Nov 7 18:35:58 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 7 November 2017 at 17:37:42 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 7 November 2017 at 17:27:30 UTC, bauss wrote:
>> Which this operator has already proven to be in other
>> successful languages.
>
> Not exactly this variation, but I get your point. On the other
> hand, so has hundreds of other operators from other
> languages... So which one should one not implement?
>
> Anyway, I've already shared my viewpoints on the flaws of "?:"
> as proposed.

Yes. My point wasn't entirely for the addition of this operator,
but in general for every good idea around here.

Honestly I don't care too much if it gets implemented or not.
It'll be a great addition, but in my own opinion it's not life or
death.