String import an entire directory

crimaniak crimaniak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 01:29:58 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 14:11:50 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
wrote:
> I can make a prebuild script to generate code for this, but I'm
> wondering: do other people find themselves needing this
> periodically? If so, I can write a DIP for it, or at least
> publish a codegen tool that other people can use.
  Yes, sometimes it's good to have more extended imports and
compile-time possibilities to avoid tweaking dub build process,
but I think, for current time language has a lot of more actual
issues so it's better to leave this task for external tools.