Looking for a job in USA

Satoshi satoshi at rikarin.org
Wed Nov 15 17:32:50 UTC 2017

Hi,
as the title says, I'm looking for a job opportunity in the USA
(H1B visa sponsorship required).

I'm experienced Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of
working in the security and investigations industry. Skilled in
C, C++, D, C#, SQL, Object-Oriented Programming, Software
Development and Electrical Engineering. Strong engineering
professional with willingness to further education.

Actually I work as a full stack ASP.NET developer for SolarWinds
in Brno (Czechia).

There are couple of my open source projects what I have done in
past. https://github.com/Rikarin

If you are interested or you know someone who could hire me,
please let me know!

Thanks!