Looking for a job in USA

Indigo Indigo at Go.go
Sat Nov 18 01:31:09 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 15 November 2017 at 17:32:50 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
> Hi,
> as the title says, I'm looking for a job opportunity in the USA
> (H1B visa sponsorship required).
>
> I'm experienced Software Engineer with a demonstrated history
> of working in the security and investigations industry. Skilled
> in C, C++, D, C#, SQL, Object-Oriented Programming, Software
> Development and Electrical Engineering. Strong engineering
> professional with willingness to further education.
>
> Actually I work as a full stack ASP.NET developer for
> SolarWinds in Brno (Czechia).
>
> There are couple of my open source projects what I have done in
> past. https://github.com/Rikarin
>
> If you are interested or you know someone who could hire me,
> please let me know!
>
> Thanks!

What is your reasoning for coming to the US? You might want to
rethink this as America is collapsing. America will be vastly
different in 10 years and not a great a place to be. The amount
of corruption in the government and the amount of vitriol that
people have for each other are astonishing... and it is only
getting worse.

If you are moving to settle down that it would be a bad decision
IMO. If it is just temporary thing for a few years thing it might
be ok depending on you end up.

Do you mind me asking why you are leaving Czech? I hear there are
a lot of pretty females there ;) Is it simply business or is it
the country itself? To be honest, I couldn't imagine it being as
bad as the US but I do not know much about it. To be honest, I'm
curious as to what it is like over there because I plan on moving
out of the US at some point and I'm looking for countries that
are a bit more stable and not on the decline.