UDAs on Enum Members: Does it require a DIP?

Michael V. Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 00:22:04 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 at 01:49:19 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:

> There is a definite difference between posting stuff in the
> newsgroup to get attention brought to something and posting in
> the newsgroup to get an official answer on something from
> Walter or Andrei.

My question was on behalf of everyone, so that is why I posted it
to the forum.  I think Andrei was just trying to say that such
questions are likely to be overlooked on the forum, so it is best
to send an e-mail.  And that's fine with me.

Mike