Will D continu to live after walter death?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Tue Oct 17 08:37:22 UTC 2017

On 10/16/2017 2:03 AM, Rion wrote:
> Its a serious topic but that gets way too much joking.

It is a serious topic. One of the reasons for making it all Boost licensed was
to make sure there'd be no legal problems for whoever wanted to pick up the torch.

The other thing is to make the user base as large as possible, as the more need
there is, the more pressure to get involved to continue it.

As for me, I have no interest in retiring, and plan on working on D until they
carry me out in a box or y'all fire me.