My first experience as a D Newbie

Ecstatic Coder ecstatic.coder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:20:11 UTC 2017

> But in any case, you really need to check both your attitude,
> and expectations.
>
> Good luck. And I do hope you choose to become a 'contributor'
> at some point.

Here is the list of D tools that I've open sourced so that PHP,
JS and Go web developers may at least have a first experiment
with D :

https://github.com/senselogic?tab=repositories

I hope that making them aware of the existence of the D language
will make them think about its use as a valuable scripting
language.

And I also hope that one day D will be promoted a lot for this
use, including for web development scripting.