My first experience as a D Newbie

codephantom me at noyb.com
Thu Oct 19 13:16:49 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 19 October 2017 at 09:20:11 UTC, Ecstatic Coder
wrote:
> Here is the list of D tools that I've open sourced so that PHP,
> JS and Go web developers may at least have a first experiment
> with D :
>
> https://github.com/senselogic?tab=repositories
>
> I hope that making them aware of the existence of the D
> language will make them think about its use as a valuable
> scripting language.
>
> And I also hope that one day D will be promoted a lot for this
> use, including for web development scripting.

Ok. Clearly the problem, is not your lack of ideas, or
contributions ;-)

That is interesting stuff you're doing...goes well over my head
though. ;-)

There is an good old saying, that goes like this:

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it
change; the realist adjusts the sails."

Adjust the sails, and enjoy the ride ;-)

and ...remember... "Don’t Let The Perfect Be The Enemy Of The
Good"