Note from a donor

codephantom me at noyb.com
Mon Oct 30 01:44:17 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 29 October 2017 at 16:25:35 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> While complaining about what Microsoft is doing with VS may be
> justified, it doesn't really help anything. I think that we'd
> all be better off if we just let this topic die.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

That attitude would have you instantly evicted from my team ;-)

It's precisely because of the 'complaining' that Microsoft is
changing its ways'.

Complain even 'louder'...that's my advice.

-- The only real problem with Windows, is that you can't fork it