Is this actually a bug or?

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Tue Oct 31 20:06:12 UTC 2017

If you look at:
https://github.com/DiamondMVC/Diamond/blob/master/authentication/permissions.d#L13

I have to import "diamond.http.method" manually, although the
package "diamond.http" imports the module public like:

https://github.com/DiamondMVC/Diamond/blob/master/http/package.d#L11

However if the import statement directly to the module is removed
then it won't compile, because the symbols from
diamond.http.method are undefined symbols.

It only happens in that module too, other modules can access the
symbols fine with importing "diamond.http" only.

For the compiler I'm using dmd-2.072.2, so if it's a bug and it
has been fixed in a newer version it'd be nice to know.

I'm not asking for a work-around as clearly importing the module
directly works fine, but I would just like to know if it's a bug
and if I should report it or if it has already been fixed/is a
known issue.