dub projects generate docs and host on code.dlang.org?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 6 06:30:22 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 5 September 2017 at 15:46:27 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> If you want a larger VM email me specs and I will set one up
> for you.

My doc generator can eat over 4 gigabytes... but for just minutes
at a time, before going back to 16 megabytes to host plainly....
or 2 GB again to host with full server-side search.

But I should be able to work with a fraction of that for the
typical dub library... I'm just not sure what yet. And I might be
able to optimize that a lot (I just run it at home for my own use
with a whopping 16 GB, so I'm in no rush... I just don't want to
run arbitrary crap from home off dub)

> I guess the doc generation doesn't need much changing on dub.
> Maybe an extra command line option to build and publish docs

If it has to be configured, it isn't going to be used. I want it
automatic.