D for Android

twkrimm invalid at 123.xxx
Tue Sep 19 12:38:15 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 19 September 2017 at 07:44:47 UTC, Andrea Fontana
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 September 2017 at 03:25:08 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> Next up, 32-bit ARM Android devices are now supported, I'm
>> looking at getting 64-bit AArch64 Android up and running.
>
> Keep it up!
> Andrea

Joakim

I think the  Atmel processors (AVR) that Microchhip bought are
32-bit ARM based.
It would be neat to develop D programs for limited resource
processors.

Does the compiler support the -BetterC flag?

I know this was hard work, and I give you a very, very big thank
you.

twkrimm