std.reflection prototype

bitwise bitwise.pvt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 01:33:35 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 20:38:51 UTC, Gheorghe Gabriel
wrote:
> On Monday, 30 March 2015 at 01:11:55 UTC, bitwise wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Hi, your link is not working any more and I really need your
> implementation.
> Gabriel

I took the code down because there were design flaws I had to
work out. I've reworked the code significantly at this point. I
can throw a copy up on github in a day or two if you need it.

There are still some issues to overcome though, which may or may
not be a problem depending on what you're doing.