std.reflection prototype

Gheorghe Gabriel knoppy273 at live.com
Thu Sep 28 06:54:21 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 28 September 2017 at 01:33:35 UTC, bitwise wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 20:38:51 UTC, Gheorghe
> Gabriel wrote:
>> On Monday, 30 March 2015 at 01:11:55 UTC, bitwise wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> Hi, your link is not working any more and I really need your
>> implementation.
>> Gabriel
>
> I took the code down because there were design flaws I had to
> work out. I've reworked the code significantly at this point. I
> can throw a copy up on github in a day or two if you need it.
>
> There are still some issues to overcome though, which may or
> may not be a problem depending on what you're doing.

Thank you, I really need it for my project.
I want to load scripts in a 3D scene without compiling an
restarting the whole engine.

example:

module game1.player;

class Player : Actor {

     this(string name) {
         super(name)
     }

     ~this() {}

     void jump() { ... }

     @Editable("Slider")("min = 0; max = 5;")
     ushort lives = 5;
}

In this moment I want to load this script and create a scene
object.
I should load Player class, then all its public methods, then its
public members and check theire attributes.