Favorite GUI library?

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Apr 26 02:45:59 UTC 2018

On 04/25/2018 10:31 PM, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:

> Yea. Google's [complain, gripe, blah, blah, blah...]
I found this to be a very interesting, and not particularly surprising,
peek at the way things work^H^H^H^Hoperate inside Google-ville:

https://mtlynch.io/why-i-quit-google/

I guess it indirectly explains many things. Like why my Android device
can't even handle basic WiFi things like...oh...not loosing my wireless
password every-single-time. Or...connecting to another machine *on the
same freaking network* without using a Google-hosted service (erm,
sorry, I mean "cloud") as a go-between. Well, no matter, just like my
laptop, I'll just ditch the pack-in OS in favor of Linux...oh wait...crap.