Dicebot on leaving D: It is anarchy driven development in all its glory.

Ali fakeemail at example.com
Mon Aug 27 20:15:03 UTC 2018

On Monday, 27 August 2018 at 19:51:52 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> On Monday, 27 August 2018 at 18:20:04 UTC, Chris wrote:
>> Then the D Foundation should work on it.
> Easier said then done. You can't go around demanding people to
> build factories without addressing the issues that comes with
> building factories, such as the big question of how is it going
> to be payed to be built.
>
> -Alex

No one is (and no one should be) demanding anything, hoping
maybe..

Walter, wants to build D, and he is doing what he can to continue
building it
Andrei and many others joined him

If we are sharing our opinion, its not coming from any sense of
entitlement, we are sharing our opinion, because the builders,
provided the platform for us to voice our opinion

And again, because I keep repeating this, if they want more
donations, I think talking more about the future plans will help,
D currently neither have a larger user base, or an ambitious
future plan, it make sense that they are not getting a lot of
donations, they are not really making it attractive to donate

I think that most current donors are probably incentivized by
negative factors, or negatively motivated, they are probably
afraid D's Development will stop or they feel guilty for using
the language and not providing much back

I dont think many donors are doing so because they are excited
about the future

Nothing seriously wrong about negative motivation, it works, but
positive motivation is better