Dicebot on leaving D: It is anarchy driven development in all its glory.

Laeeth Isharc Laeeth at laeeth.com
Fri Aug 31 18:24:40 UTC 2018

On Friday, 31 August 2018 at 09:37:55 UTC, Chris wrote:
> On Wednesday, 29 August 2018 at 23:47:11 UTC, Laeeth Isharc
> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 28 August 2018 at 08:51:27 UTC, Chris wrote:
>

> 9. I hope D will be great again

Are you someone who lives by hope and fears about things that
have a meaning for you?  Or do you prefer to take action?  If the
latter, what do you think might be some small step you could take
to move the world towards the direction in which you think it
should head.  My experience of life is that in the end one way
and another everything one does, big or small, turns out to
matter and also that great things can have quite little
beginnings.

So what could you do towards the end you hope for ?