Better string mixins

Rubn where at is.this
Fri Dec 28 20:41:32 UTC 2018

On Friday, 28 December 2018 at 12:09:30 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/27/2018 9:55 PM, Michelle Long wrote:
>> This avoids having to do shit like
>
> Please don't use such words on the forums. We expect
> professional demeanor.

I always find it amusing when people are offended because a
particular word is used. Not even in the context it was used,
merely that the word was used. I can easily and effortlessly say
something much less professional without the use of such curse
words. Someone interjected about my use of curse words in public,
I insulted them in another language, and they were none the
wiser. It's just a word, the person that gives it meaning is you.
If you want to interpret the word in a way it wasn't used then
that's on you. I find it funny radio and tv all have to bleep out
these words when I can literally go on youtube and effortlessly
find a video where they say "fuck" every 5 seconds without so
much as a "i am totally this age and it is not made up so I can
view the video" button. Oh how times change.

tabarnak eh, monsieur Walter