Better string mixins

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sat Dec 29 21:57:12 UTC 2018

On 12/29/2018 9:26 AM, Jonathan Marler wrote:
> Plus, I think a public forum
> is too large of a group to ever think that everyone on it would ever be ok with
> swearing...the group is just to large and diverse.

People in business are not interested in investing their time and money in a
product where the people involved behave like children. They won't be offended,
they'll just close the window and move on. They're not going to risk their time
and money with such.

I don't care what people do in their office. But this is the D Foundation's
office, and people here will comport themselves professionally, or will be asked
to shape up or ship out.