An idea for commercial support for D

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Sat Feb 3 12:08:21 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 3 February 2018 at 10:49:06 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> And what we find is that when you allow such mixing with
> permissively-licensed projects (that the GPL makes much more
> difficult), .....

I've never been a fan of the GPL.. until I read this thread.

It may well be, that more and more people will look towards the
GPL as a means to protect their projects from the influence (and
potential dangers) of this 'hybrid' model.

In any case, I do believe in people having the freedom to make
their own choices - so I am ok with any model really, providing I
have a model that suits (and protects) my needs, goals, and
values.