Inline code in the docs - the correct way

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 19:34:31 UTC 2018

Yes. http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Moving_to_matching_braces

>> When I'm reviewing a PR, I don't see the matching as easily.
>
> True, but that applies to anything with a block structure.

Sure, I also have a difficult time with loads of parentheses in function
calls too.

I don't have a hard time with braces. It tends to be worse with
parentheses. Generally these are indented properly, and not }}}}} all on
one line.

Note: if there are brace issues, the auto-tester fails it. Why did that
example I posted not catch the extra closing paren? Can we have it do so?

-Steve