Inline code in the docs - the correct way

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Feb 5 06:27:02 UTC 2018

On Sun, Feb 04, 2018 at 02:34:31PM -0500, Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> I don't have a hard time with braces. It tends to be worse with
> parentheses.  Generally these are indented properly, and not }}}}} all
> on one line.

Wait till you see Lisp code. :-P

> Note: if there are brace issues, the auto-tester fails it. Why did
> that example I posted not catch the extra closing paren? Can we have
> it do so?
[...]

Ddoc does complain about it, though it seems it's not treated as a
compile error.  It's probably just a matter of making the autotester
parse the compiler output to look for these error/warning messages, and
forcing a test failure if found.

Without geometry, life would be pointless. -- VS