Which language futures make D overcompicated?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 23:01:44 UTC 2018

On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 20:49:24 UTC, Meta wrote:
> was a complicated language, 99 of them would say no. If you ask
> 100 Python programmers, 99 would probably say yes.

Yes, but objectively speaking I'd say modern Python is more
complicated than C++ and D.

What Python got right is that you don't have to deal with the
complicated stuff unless you are hellbent on dealing with it.
Python affords a very smooth incremental learning curve, but it
is still a long learning curve...