Being Positive

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Tue Feb 13 05:34:01 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 at 05:10:29 UTC, psychoticRabbit
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 at 04:29:44 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
> (Abscissa) wrote:
>>
>> Rust has pretty much gone on record as deliberately using
>> social engineering to squelch all disagreement by way of
>> drumming out any and all dissenters:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIageYT0Vgg
>>

> a "friend of the tree"..  timepoint = 13:15
>
> seems like Rust community are incorporating psychological
> manipulation techniques..similar to what scientology does.

btw. Mozilla has long had an unusual interest in people
specifically from the Oregon State University.

https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/browser-built-with-love-sweat-volunteers/

Emily Dunham (the one in that youtube video, is also a graduate
of that university - hired by Mozilla on 2015).

Oregon is also considered to be "The First Scientology City".

now I don't want to be too much of conspiracist..but...