SPF record for forum.dlang.org

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 00:28:54 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 22 February 2018 at 00:16:47 UTC, kdevel wrote:

> Is this host ligitimately sending out these notifications?

Yes. 178.33.224.37 is the IPv4 address of forum.dlang.org, and
k3.1azy.net is the server hostname and reverse DNS hostname of
178.33.224.37.

> Well, yes. Because I have not yet gotten any of these
> notification until today.
> I got no notification e.g. of this post
>
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/mutegviphsjwqzqfouhs@forum.dlang.org?page=2#post-fgfsezyxdzszmwniuizc:40forum.dlang.org
>
> of 2018-01-11.

As the text in notification emails mentions, the software will
not send any more emails until all messages in the subscription
have been viewed. At the time of that post, there were 9 unread
messages in the subscription message queue. If there are any
subscriptions with unread messages, the software will also show a
notification on the front page (https://forum.dlang.org/).