Postgres and other database interfaces

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:42:26 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 15:44:49 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
wrote:
> :-O
>
> Adam, you are the man!

worship me!

So I'm gonna tell you guys a dirty little secret: I intend to
take the documentation throne by means of subterfuge. I've been
generating docs for popular packages already but it has been a
manual process (I, last night, did some hacks to better support
gtkd than anyone else I have see:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/gtk.ApplicationWindow.ApplicationWindow.html i'm about 80% happy with it.)

The new thing here is just a little program to automate that
process when the URL is fetched. But it doesn't do versioning or
cross-package referencing or a few of the other things I have
planned.... notably, it also ignores the examples/ folders, which
are a really useful source (and btw my doc gen web source viewer
has go-to-definition omg!)

Still, it is fairly usable as-is and I hope it encourages people
to do more dox. And I hope it gets them to use my syntax and
features:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/adrdox.syntax.html that i
may finally take the crown and rule the D-language area!!!!!!!!11
muahhahah