Postgres and other database interfaces

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:55:00 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 16:41:09 UTC, Martin
Tschierschke wrote:
> Please make a post to announce and place the direct link to it
> inside code.dlang.org :-)

Well, I forgot to log errors on the server so I see a few
generation failures and I'm not sure if it is because the code is
missing docs or if one of my components failed! I'll have to look
at the packages in question.

But yeah, I'd like to have the link on code.dlang.org so people
can discover it. Let's set a goal of having it ready for that
next week.

> Would it be possible to use it for calculating/evaluating a
> measure for inlined documentation?

Yes, certainly it can tell if it is there or not at least really
easily. But if it is not there because it is an internal module
and supposed to be not publicly documented or poorly done is
harder to tell without some kind of user intervention.

Ideally, of course, I would ascend to godhood and force all
packages to explicitly declare internal stuff so it can be
automatically analyzed...