!Alert! code.dlang.org down

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Thu Jan 11 12:15:43 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 11 January 2018 at 11:10:29 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 23:25:16 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
> wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Thank you for the hints, actually my problem was, that I wished
> to access the DUB docs.
> And the strange thing was, that even the google cache tried to
> connect to code.dlang.org during delivery of the cached page,
> so that even looking on the cached google content took quite a
> long time before there was a timeout.
>
> Therefore we should think about placing these kinds of infos
> about DUB not on the DUB server at code.dlang.org.

The docs are on GitHub too:

git clone https://github.com/dlang/dub-registry

Start with:

dub

Of course I agree that the dub documentation should find a
different spot, actually everyone does. I think it's just lacking
someone who does the hard work.